30 March 2010

Reading queue

Only six short weeks after Easter, I will graduate from Duke Divinity School. I'm not sure yet what I will be doing for work, but I am starting to line up some books that I hope to read in the summer and fall.

Books I was supposed to read during seminary, but didn't quite finish, but really want to read thoroughly:
  • Newbigin, The Household of God: Lectures on the Nature of the Church
  • Clapp, Families at the Crossroads
  • Johnson, The Fear of Beggars
  • Maddox, Responsible Grace
Newly released books that I want to get my hands on:
  • Wilson-Hartgrove, The Wisdom of Stability: Rooting Faith in a Mobile Culture
  • Huertz and Pohl, Friendship at the Margins: Discovering Mutuality in Service and Mission
  • Houston, Leading by Example: Peter's Way for the Church Today
  • Owens, The Shape of Participation: A Theology of Church Practices
I know those should all be links, but I'm feeling lazy tonight. I'm pretty sure you can find all those books here.

No comments: