- I literally lost sleep worrying about this task.
- I had to wear one of those wireless microphones that mounts on your ear.
- The message actually went over really well.
- A young child pointed out to me that my assertion that Christians all around the world were gathering for church "right now" was, in fact, inaccurate, because at that moment it was far too late at night for the Sri Lankans to be in church.
- I had the opportunity to describe Durham, NC as "a wonderful place where all the people do is read the Bible all day, and win basketball games."
22 June 2008
A good day.
Today was a good day at the church. First, I was responsible for the children's message for the first time this summer. The following things are all true: